Commercial Fleet Diagnostics JPRO 2017 v3.0 + KM
Size: 536 Mb
Type: Noregon JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics
Region: All regions
SO: Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP
Instructions + KG Unloked: Present
Installation: Multiple PCs
Amount of disks: 1 CD
Support for the new International N13 Engine.
Coverage Updates (Available as a part of JPRO Fleets 2017 v3.0):
NEW! JPRO Command Module — Mack and Volvo — Available NOW!
New functionality in JPRO Command Module — Mack and Volvo includes:
– Support for the new JPRO with ASIST module which provides the ability to
JPRO® Professional Diagnostic Software
Includes all features provided by the following features:
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Features
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Cummins
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Detroit
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – International
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Mack and Volvo
✓ JPRO® Heavy-Duty Support for – Paccar
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – Ford
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – GM
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – Isuzu
✓ JPRO® Medium-Duty Support for – Sprinter
Also, includes the following features:
• Dashboard Brake Lamp Tests on all Wabco and Bendix EC-80 braking systems.
• Wheel Speed Window Test and Wheel Speed Chart Test used to verify and test wheel speed sensors on all tractor and trailer braking systems.
• Access to historical fault data from previous JPRO® connections which can be used to identify intermittent vehicle issues. NOTE: Requires internet access.
• Ability to remove access to setting road and cruise speed limits. If interested in limiting these capabilities.
• Fault Assistance providing technician friendly descriptions for fault status values from both the Fault Display and the Data Monitor.
• Overall vehicle health indicators including Active Faults Present, Battery Voltage Low, Consumable Fluid(s) Low, No J1939 Data, Cannot Detect ABS, DPF Regen Needed and DPF Regen Inhibited.
• Diagnostic connector pinout diagrams for Heavy-Duty and Medium-Duty cable connectors to aid in troubleshooting connection issues.